Nature Photography Experience
This Nature Photography Workshop is for everyone who loves nature and photography. We combine forest bathing, nature therapy with photography. Dive into the healing air of the forest, relax from the hectic everyday life, connect with yourself, reflect and refocus. We help you to improve your photography skills and open your senses to the endless beauty of nature to capture the magic of the forest. This tranquillity should be transferred to the photos and made tangible to you.
Because what you see, is what you feel.
We can’t wait to welcome you out in the woods.
Bettina v. Kameke (Photographer) and Johannes Simons (Nature Guide)
- Arrival from 3 pm
- Greeting and a snack
- Introduction to Nature Photography
- Dinner and getting to know each other by the fireplace
- Walk through the forest learning about the eco system
- Exercises to sharpen the senses
- Guided nature photography
- Dinner at the forest hut
- Viewing and discussing impressions of the day at open fire
- Taking photos at dawn, Blue and Golden Hour (optional)
- Viewing and discussion of photos
- Departure around 2 pm
What you’ll learn?
This nature photography workshop will give the chance to pause, reflect on your work, have an encounter with yourself and nature, improve your photography skills and bond with peers who are passionate about photography. Our vision is that you get the maximum inspiration, motivation and most of all have fun out in participating. Whether you are beginner or intermediate, we will spend time with you and invest in your photographic experience.
What you will learn:
- The exposure triangle – iso, aperture and shutter speed (for beginners and those who would like a refresher)
- Tips and techniques for nature photography
- Tips and tricks to improve your macro photography
- Tips how to shoot at dusk and dawn
- Introduction to the forest eco system
- Forest bathing exercises to sharpen your senses
What’s included in this nature photography workshop?
- Forest- and photography program
- Two accommodation including breakfast
- Two dinners
- Drinks including alcohol, wine and beer
- Transfer from train station Flechtingen
General note about the weekend:
The accommodation is simple and rustic, the sanitary facilities are for sharing. There is also the possibility if someone prefers to stay in a hotel close by. In this case the workshop fee will be reduced to €396 .We are happy to organise this for you, just let us know in time.
Depending on weather conditions and unexpected delays, the planned schedule can be adjusted to ensure that the best possible nature experience is assured.
Duration: Friday – Sunday
Dates: 4th – 6th of June 2021 and scheduled for October 2021
Location: Flechtinger Höhenzug, Sachsen-Anhalt, Easily you can drive by car or train station Flechtingen Bahnhof
Fee: 477 €
- The number of participants for this workshop is limited to a total of 6 places.
- 50% of deposit is required when nature photo workshop is booked
- Full payment must be made 1 month prior to workshop date